Re: [nmrg] Planning the next NMRG meetings for 2015

"Alexander Clemm (alex)" <alex@cisco.com> Thu, 23 October 2014 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6348; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414083167; x=1415292767; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=EJU7hld2/gNmoavhzfbXAhUlaPN2xhWGqbi5vf5GlKQ=; b=cyeDxMpm8rQbUF9c0UqXQcGyamk0H1lsdmlRZwlFyIdJ7fGS3mtcaeDv F8Gvdr8+HEoRE0Ri+jI6LmEqngWolcJFZlE1kmJrWTjR/SGLxX+/v4dkQ /RuFXm64ZtTNy90TyWYRFG8BsySwkwVpTDEflrvDrnjMm1NLZsSEIjUEc 0=;