Re: [nmrg] [NMRG] review of draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification-03.txt

"lichen6@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen6@chinatelecom.cn> Wed, 27 May 2020 01:48 UTC

Sender: lichen6@chinatelecom.cn
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:47:40 +0800
From: "lichen6@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen6@chinatelecom.cn>
To: "mehdi.bezahaf" <mehdi.bezahaf@lancaster.ac.uk>, nmrg <nmrg@irtf.org>
Cc: draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification <draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [nmrg] [NMRG] review of draft-li-nmrg-intent-classification-03.txt

Dear Mehdi,

Thank you very much for your comments. Please see the replies below. We propose to address in the next version of the document those comments with reply ¡°Added to the list of updates for the next version¡±. For others, we added some clarification ¨C please let us know if you need additional clarification.

Best Regards,
Chen

Àî  ³¿  Li Chen
µç»°£º010-50902891/18910853955
ÓÊÏ䣺lichen6@chinatelecom.cn/18910853955@chinatelecom.cn
ֻΪ³É¹¦ÕÒ·½·¨£¬²»ÎªÊ§°ÜÕÒ½è¿Ú
Chen  Li
Network Evolution and Planning Center
Network Technology & Planning Department
Email£ºlichen6@chinatelecom.cn /18910853955@chinatelecom.cn