Re: [NSIS] Initial ID on Signalling Requirements

Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu> Thu, 01 November 2001 14:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:32:39 -0500
From: Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>
To: jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI, sob@harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Initial ID on Signalling Requirements
Cc: mankin@isi.edu, nsis@ietf.org
Sender: nsis-admin@ietf.org

agree & thanks

----
From jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI  Thu Nov  1 09:32:07 2001
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:38:02 +0200 (EET)
From: Jukka Manner <jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI>
To: Scott  Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>
cc: nsis@ietf.org, <mankin@isi.edu>

	Hi,

	I tried to say, that I could write specifically about the
"requirements", not about solutions, yet. I discussed with John about NSIS
and an actual problem statement, as we did in Seamoby, but he said the
problem was actually presented in the charter, and thus the requirements
were the next/first thing. So, that is what I am proposing to do before
the SLC meeting.

	Regards,

	Jukka