Re: [NSIS] Pending issue secdir review ofdraft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-13.txt

Martin Stiemerling <stiemerling@netlab.nec.de> Tue, 19 June 2007 07:24 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <stiemerling@netlab.nec.de>
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Pending issue secdir review ofdraft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-13.txt
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:24:36 +0200
To: john.loughney@nokia.com
Cc: nsis@ietf.org

Hi John,

Yes I will be able to do this, I just want some feedback if the WG is
fine with it.

I also see this as the right approach, i.e., narrowing the security
section down to the real issues that are still valid. Some of the
issues are more less GIST issues which have been described in GIST
itself.

The current security section has grown over time, which is quite
common for older drafts.

Thanks,

   Martin