Re: [NSIS] Re: [Tsvwg] Re: [Sip] Re: Draft Liaison response to SG13 on Emergency Telecommunications

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 28 August 2007 17:59 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:59:22 -0500
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Re: [Tsvwg] Re: [Sip] Re: Draft Liaison response to SG13 on Emergency Telecommunications
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=14975; t=1188323969; x=1189187969; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[NSIS]=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Re=3A=20[Sip]=20Re=3A=20Dr aft=20Liaison=20response=20to=0A=20=20SG13=20on=20Emergency=20Telecommunic ations |Sender:=20; bh=m99wFMraDniP/oabHCb59sGhsw2Bm5NRjjTI8QPmPjQ=; b=bODCQI96h2iutBG4vGsYcbj1e/Oo4s0WfBpHF2E8WSTSIdETsS+MhpFOBid8YxpSICPCI97d sdgboM6xqHbePJ1KuM3XLQaNN2jxktMXOXQIgqArKt8G+EV6TaxcEWe+;