Re: [Ntp] [EXT] Re: Registries document

"Windl, Ulrich" <u.windl@ukr.de> Fri, 28 July 2023 07:16 UTC

From: "Windl, Ulrich" <u.windl@ukr.de>
To: Harlan Stenn <stenn@nwtime.org>, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz=40akamai.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "ntp@ietf.org" <ntp@ietf.org>
CC: Harlan Stenn <stenn@ntp.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 07:16:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.24.3.1]
Subject: Re: [Ntp] [EXT] Re: Registries document

Hi!

On " it is very easy to decide if the V1 or V2 EF format should be used, and
NO interoperability problems have been observed.": Didn't you claim that V1 was never specified officially?
(http://eecis.udel.edu/~mills/database/reports/stime/stime.pdf (referenced in RFC 5511) also isn't available any more).

Regards,
Ulrich