Re: [ntpwg] Unlinkability formulations in merged draft "NTS-4-NTP"

Sharon Goldberg <goldbe@cs.bu.edu> Wed, 08 March 2017 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=xLNHIOvVpI7IVgmqiP2G9x1baP925kHlJOwgcfP0XxY=; b=p4//Hx2er2eW/dqFrsZ48shT/GTBjFYS6Gnxl2QnNKK8d6Wq+4Z9o5WVPViNPe0sYy FAnO8KqtlzGfzdHjwn9BYmj3CZDFQuCjNTR5WZ/T1O0M8rhNRYgXyYVtU4+sFjcKq/+J GZAibedkKQBkBRzzLB+nNgW9cZZY3g8+SbYLzjuLcqYEg6xyQkNunCOBGgsBHiSmJYGN Qr6XP2YCKscWd3PqTXcgySY4M1U6XJR16wJK2wwXDU6oXYtarkfhCecZBXEnj6pQdicW P2MOayLK5KPSxcJwjvE/d72N9r408fWLMxDQibNks90p0bIesoXyXuf1K0Nq3E90LUUE i1Pg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xLNHIOvVpI7IVgmqiP2G9x1baP925kHlJOwgcfP0XxY=; b=onldglukXYKud0+sLB4HqZrYDAn0IX0YsS2U+aK5HebcJlTZWcco/HEro9ZcAMFuc6 /03UOTJacNp/NWifOIr/2Oj3ZswFrhdjZvTtvTJDgihTv3wje0FQJlr08iyyXic0cBS+ bXFLO6GfB181M439tCK7490yYazOwx+CfLOWp0QNjuvHnpU65oYXGUhjbcKihGdLIMAT 4VDsHciGrVEqpsf7Z3PQgRhvBDYJZxjHPGdB/rhz0uPlf8264i6VDJo7J4xNX4uuQGSA dp5av0VaBX4+stqDtpvVCZB+4wALKoERolbkk4okjNx/1zjoNS2lPmO56w2WVxoBtbQL fiRQ==