Re: [ntpwg] Unlinkability formulations in merged draft "NTS-4-NTP"

Sharon Goldberg <goldbe@cs.bu.edu> Wed, 08 March 2017 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=C6Xt+G8b62dmnmFfObRjwtbG5QfyRB/jdmWo0sShht0=; b=FbreFnhzWGhkZgnYiNA08S70QwARMr1vbMYWowGNJsOrHOvbYBbYKP/BESjZ4p0dLl PusXsEIZwHb2BLvfBtl7i1oRFJzih42e7b48tq/1+a6hy+lqBHfGgnVIo6HdQBLkRchf QfZEhna6Uy/6bflTjINRWRJsLtD/CifRUAWZe3MskSt12eyBKVOW77SqadlHjb2Uhg/6 Bpxq3H+6MtrAIWgindCXiBs2I9rTZCwhmXMmAIKyRZJ2VmWrIEOOeAPNfO3Vg/sX8F1p A8Pt8bb3L8vlq7LC5D/Gh1SD1KYafDHYgSv8ji25NtZN2pNtC+Is0wAT/6sDwtKGGMi5 tpmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C6Xt+G8b62dmnmFfObRjwtbG5QfyRB/jdmWo0sShht0=; b=Dcq8SOUgEPkauonuekS1sRAP5qqtnX65BEaq0yf75Igx7IXfz2u4PJpmI8kYJX3m3T +Wi5sgsVQPpEHUkOSHikoKOqPlkAGULtMdGESieHbSte+rmmp4OqaofKZv3iJacgNVU+ CjqagyfbjJqgZPAX4EaJvXI2wJS3/Pr6SZa9cAjSY18CEgmLbxrSDQUZHAdj0KAjNqXw nzJ7NGaTOeKkO/7d9RmaBcX4qr0d8mK6VF2VTDmQSQiQu7NkAm7G3RNTCBiqhgenG+pr Q9l9zAkcpU/5/2SitzglLanShp+G255DgWVY4IFiA+Y1/1PXoCvZsMX9tsOb2HfM7Xbw KH9w==