Re: [Ntp] NTS Pools

David Venhoek <david@venhoek.nl> Thu, 29 February 2024 08:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venhoek-nl.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1709195717; x=1709800517; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=qeJIIH4TRoVpj5l3QwUHwmMPz6uXmVmO//57TcOYghk=; b=uT/8SB9Y8OosQBcayHbBMb6a+Sb9gW0mFqro/SDLD/jpK5K4gwPm8I8HzViqGQTHN1 eZwPsWKrAdG/4+HQ2AaRlMG8d2wP46D/EHLXS7OhCfjer48bZ+jzq4SmHe/EoSDXgoMs Ats+7L9eDDRvHodIzAertQAusymBMlei8OP6DxZ/7BxYZ76FH8Tg/dp73hmffWmBltlw 1P1X04PxWekxxsoM6RG44Z2k0yrqJIzN6HJaLN+ZtbDevDzWQeEkfPxnGULl0YHHebgE MWpOUXjFvsAl5FI/gLMz+WROmp3DDFygWdp/DtMD3bh4/w+EyqkP5weE2YRQcWlZcn/y GYlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709195717; x=1709800517; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=qeJIIH4TRoVpj5l3QwUHwmMPz6uXmVmO//57TcOYghk=; b=jNq8B/K1TIrHPkl2MWNmgH772+RyGkH42HzKrJcE62mDzFavmkjv47inayDP/Qf1uN +RfduVyrjRKVN+vZ59Lfu/13ufHERkg5XB3dSS+BfKFL3pWqjvu3d9lstXaWxZU5R8/k WN+XCHz+Nyy+Q5VbX2aGu6kSTFR2EanM9PZl+TKJ1guWycVRINCG1TEgDtRfe1rhTn6V r/Gw3xKXNtVzUuRD59BL81gbl/OHb76H0+dF51q3AkIMJqCKnRTQ9Lk7Mtzmj+kki1b9 S6AP7nQQgX/Mm2mb7cJkJRiaaGtdkCrbR7FqCQbu5ajMT5AUyvk1KZ5vpHJlrPy3MEVi hdvg==