Re: [ntpwg] Re: Reworded Algorithm Draft

"David L. Mills" <mills@udel.edu> Thu, 20 April 2006 15:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:09:00 +0000
From: "David L. Mills" <mills@udel.edu>
To: William Kasch <william.kasch@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ntpwg] Re: Reworded Algorithm Draft
Cc: ntpwg@lists.ntp.isc.org, brian.haberman@jhuapl.edu

Bill,

In the spirit of the TCP spec and the on-wire NTP spec I submitted
previously, the only thing I think you need is a barebones summary of
state variables and transition function. The algorithms need only a
statement of input and output variables and flow diagram, which is not
copyrighted by design. In other words, don't work too hard.

Dave