Re: [Ntp] WGLC: draft-ietf-ntp-interleaved-modes

Daniel Franke <dfoxfranke@gmail.com> Wed, 19 December 2018 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wUw+t57gQA0v3ulX7BQh5O+X5ph0FNCBKyEPsXEGgm8=; b=SlCHePmG4PIZvh7nVUxPXXFsy8jjqsb8n/KrVGwMc/ypaz/ITBjdqNymYH0zGgIYHM nB6lUEEi6sy5Gfdr8tjHTZShR1Gy9bmhWJ9mBwLpWz5hvkLRaTVMLGAAUkkR5Ajxtu0l uCIVkXhQolA/5irrN2+bWLSkS/u0SjkejbejqVpdiMtFT/mRegvrWzaF3wjYorKbBNAH zomoycfidSiFSA9Hf4QQZxeL1ipoSPv3XT2GNn0wGCoWNBlwpTjc3bU46SGU7SdN14t5 U3YFIybuTn6nPk8qrCwFe/1Q1iwTshCmjshSlrggZ0gdKhGmXI8KxU3XexNuTcx6eVvf UYiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wUw+t57gQA0v3ulX7BQh5O+X5ph0FNCBKyEPsXEGgm8=; b=eWstkXEOgMrx0youw6O13G6jI0RZDwuVuMkVMsRIh9hVhEwib7yHK5uoImrq54SW0x WHShMRAnHdseRstCKrqrZbwwGuAZCoHr8x8UJUEuLWoOa29E7c1MdsW3AAynRHRMp0MP rGO5c+GkM9Q6YvmsR2dxC3nJWr0CJwCYm8Txz1q+C2lLZijBYDhk3d5aSeDKMzEDSTQW PxQkUyoEwY5DpOhWkSV+AH0KeDZF5eV2yrEWRZu2cy1rNrb0RjgWHylIne8RPh3M/Wif JbbNwJ1lP3BEKz21WKA0P9y7wytinuLHwKfbl5wmVjvr9chnjsnttvZuFHrJhrBa4Ywh tUlg==