Re: [nvo3] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-nvo3-encap-10

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 29 November 2023 22:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701298105; x=1701902905; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=A6i0WBCrw9GZou5n5nQVWwDatY+UjNSRnw20Vzb6U90=; b=IDnTGjRwxywFBvXVYv7Wal2PGTmMpvfprfBqoFgKAfZ0Sx70db9k87+dE9UiFFK0oP aRL0EfXWWVAYK87e9okXOUoR0ndupJzp2DwYBolXPUEIvwhYoBuCJRu6t7bfVxwmn0x1 JCh/nmadZF0W74mHSETlu7eX243FQ2ahOjyD+feqPjlrTrcisGwuvEuq4Fn6XgK2QTBt oaFD24bYYz2hQbSI/i1olqgP8ddfI5nAGM4vZ3EUkRN/OIZTlqWQpplBZkahvYR1q5mP q3WJVzkvqkdAtXvdFark6N73630s/M5Yh4CvO0W+FajvMZwUz7zup1/wPVIJ0RwQgkbE +6Tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701298105; x=1701902905; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=A6i0WBCrw9GZou5n5nQVWwDatY+UjNSRnw20Vzb6U90=; b=TEsWAFSOtBReYyN3ojiooMLlOOl7IU2ikOq5mYgzW6ngqZ4xoJ1moQynFmPdYSsIWX C3UIV3M2RB+2gMUrc1BbpDc1VTR+UVMfFS3KN7CiZP6VvVTKtCHdV596cp4ifob4ydHy kqckRsR344qq/0PskILjog9BUpqGmLrk1lYrWEaI88RqFjoJGALz5G2SDdl9vwp9kB38 Rk0JNoSn/W7ymy5Axd28L3sN31+uEosc6ZyKotKvqopkZ7KXZCZq0a62+qFXEJm2IQqV IJQXktWfpKxEMG4c+JTVndOGfLCYU329ijq5wESiG3y1m2VUO+d2Yg+wXaObKg+2lGx5 4VeA==