Re: [nvo3] Call for Participation: Using IP Overlays to provide L2 Virtualization

Roger Jørgensen <rogerj@gmail.com> Wed, 05 October 2011 19:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=w6u4SvkgM3YhNyq5Ym7Mo4f7X2bo6CTlhSCtMcnoUoU=; b=R3OPKS5ZJUfN4dc54F/ZiibBc8Z80Uf2op0ZDfVN2nRE82u2GcEiaBP9Yr3GS2BvpL auluCy/a30DhvWVG2Qzxc9+ok6AozgDczjHljf47CtYH7N8P+QH03TLPTR3/J6My2k7I j22YriKvRYw8vs5efTIQ2jKwre+L+v11VQsnU=