Re: [nvo3] VPN4DC draft scope

"Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <lufang@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2012 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lufang@cisco.com; l=13584; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341344444; x=1342554044; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8yQEgOx0fRWU7hx6XtA8ngQOgFf80NYyWhtZRfXM/8U=; b=UrfSGAtzmg9vymrJqjDDT2cFOUI87lvFKC3HVsE9Hb07eLr3Qa5s1mUM +yO9N7ZJ7qQNOdiJOvYAazuF26OTQ8hiUzWokSk+yidPOTzVkjIBsIDyb ESOESQOr5QMLKAsyero5u9Tppdu8wBSoY+5aBhiST/l8o8J/coJzm5uSU E=;