Re: [nvo3] Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 22 November 2023 17:14 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.863 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1700673262; x=1701278062; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=48WEi/+IcmlkZzNKCSPddKNxUfmW7edlCofeqyVF0Ws=; b=lXNa9ddGmn7i/w4UQ4tDfT3nf0S4Uok0ypx5wxqasua9xOZhe7+6ikpiUF805ycRf+ tw6kn83paOQMl8uM/v7bOmrln4zCmlujJdHL8QFCx7QfORg83bodq8t1gU38x3GdYtRI qc3VPuX2Vb74NytTOVCMbHdWaQ5DDtC1EuILbma1ESJKCCsKjaXejtrYsFd7A594y68o Tpgsq7M/sT9tnnLbxBxklUUufmTnxi1EiXHscCl2oi5nyjgfejqr3g+l1wKKYeLxcAYY jS9ZZjezIjy6/JgzWNE7Kqh7oBaD1QkCADCEVNYDAs4ZlnXIhvekmzbUoJKEiA+xe0mU Q/PA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1700673262; x=1701278062; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=48WEi/+IcmlkZzNKCSPddKNxUfmW7edlCofeqyVF0Ws=; b=xDL2wWiGaLDSqfEkcZrwEu1pCmiCLHiVRio0fg1CH/IH9m9D10MYEv9YFFC5PL2jNq blW15Vu3yC8sikQXq941Qk1TO9Cdxb5Rm5ek4SEE/HrAGFzCWE9jOtPvW+gF7F/BH8Q2 XYaJKUWwMb3tG39MIm6zssi1A596GvF3d7vXcCCQIYoL0Zx1+f2c7iUwfO3F6UWE7HHg UeeWpR7aEpDPlpschXVpjJ/6mocSk6HxGwTEo70d46GJuDPR1lxf+FrGhH/yPEougJyf uJ3JZ3CoN616m2ng30pQRgKhec/iQCZdyzQsJSAE9j+Cv3t9HuOkZpWm+uNo2fHghFw2 4XOQ==