Re: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-05.txt

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Tue, 04 June 2019 16:26 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: "nwcrg@irtf.org" <nwcrg@irtf.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 16:25:31 +0000
Deferred-Delivery: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 16:26:31 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4255-8.100.1062-24658.000
x-tm-as-result: No--22.379900-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: Re: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-05.txt

Dear all,

We have uploaded an updated version of this document.
We believe that we have assessed most of the comments that we have received.
We will see how we present the changes at next IETF.

In the meantime, we have added the received comments as issues on the GITHUB repository of the document.
You can see how each pull-request assessed your comments.
We believe that this is more efficient than replying to all separate emails.

There are two pending issues that we would like to discuss at next IETF.

For further comments on this document, please submit issues to the GITHUB repository directly.

Cheers,

Nico