Re: [oauth] Updated Charter Text

"Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com> Wed, 18 February 2009 13:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:47:48 +0200
From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
To: ext Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [oauth] Updated Charter Text

Hi Stephen,

you are a tough negotiator :-)

I think Blaine tried to capture it with the following bullet:
"
* Alternate token exchange profiles.
"

Would adding something like the sentence below make you happier?

"
For example, profiles that take challenged devices and aggregators into
account allowing for the client to directly acquire an access token from
a set of credentials.
"

Ciao
Hannes