Re: [oauth] Updated Charter Text

Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com> Fri, 20 February 2009 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kKK9rHZyFZxj+ALLhE9+O+hXzTOJlCTxP/1Fi2qGWG0=; b=OXGSQjokAPX6w/I4ZDAE5Tbl14XXVtda4aio7PGTXyK+/bS3p/wi9t3QHEVTfeI7W9 Q1ZNudTvfwsvulF+PUnJvlf6ufdwMtvegeBg4ZbZxiMvhmUTMi+/0Y2XWg5KuRcbb9Gq fpTXuW87kPvc2PcoxOruQjz25fRECv0EEWzMI=