Re: [OAUTH-WG] Device profile usage

Todd W Lainhart <lainhart@us.ibm.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 17:28 UTC

References: <CANZRnTUyz6wo_5ZfghicGpNEm_=+Aw1=ChdNPdTvKkZS4YApNw@mail.gmail.com> <E625D418-5F83-41EB-BF65-09DEDF003C14@gmx.net> <CANZRnTUS4+_37EtA3bJFDvjWOC=iFzGk1PLHutzx1ijp9kMS_g@mail.gmail.com> <-8470720313341818373@unknownmsgid> <CANZRnTUpyaV6Vd88wkSG_g5tb9QeVGM60czSrpqDdEcqczoXSg@mail.gmail.com> <OF35A0195E.6911A37A-ON85257B7A.0049A8A1-85257B7A.0049D9F2@us.ibm.com> <CANZRnTVcQdobaRSdNLQQR3CtLL_w=q=DLJTGdLe0Kp3-K6-q+w@mail.gmail.com>