Re: [oauth] Agenda

Aaron Stone <aaron@serendipity.cx> Thu, 12 March 2009 07:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:52:15 -0700
From: Aaron Stone <aaron@serendipity.cx>
To: Hubert Le Van Gong <hubertlvg@gmail.com>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [oauth] Agenda

There will be live audio streaming and a Jabber room for each session.
Links from the full schedule are posted on the IETF tools site (I don't see
the audio or agenda links yet, but they'll appear as the preparations come
together):

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/74/

Those who are joining by Jabber are encouraged to listen in on the audio
stream. If you don't hear your comments read aloud, just ask and someone
will read into the mic for you. Any comments you make are considered to be
IETF Contributions:

http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

Please tune in at 13:00 PDT __UTC-7__ on Monday, March 23 2009.

Remember that the US now switches to daylight time in early March!

Aaron

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:54:21 +0100, Hubert Le Van Gong
<hubertlvg@gmail.com>