Re: [OAUTH-WG] DPoP followup I: freshness and coverage of signature

Neil Madden <neil.madden@forgerock.com> Sat, 12 December 2020 07:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forgerock.com; s=google; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to :to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xVbWSQaSreCKqo+BPcTK+tlgBP94r2fOWrpKNPbDqgQ=; b=PUuFb5STnCrzZ2t4oz8De2/7BjbxYxwR8xOL75FsEXv5klVtiey1tPPdyDcuqnuJnB TzdVk13t4pZNYbGJMK3FwHPD8H5iTF922IznF8EuxSI4xXo/zMwXbsjPfeonEJpXmVZ9 WsWRfi7aprGiKWv1Dr24ALllyaP/kMinm843I=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xVbWSQaSreCKqo+BPcTK+tlgBP94r2fOWrpKNPbDqgQ=; b=FmrUN3Rj1d5SV8bRkhFZFMx8m7+7FdA0zU9NB4jx52xdTzFfcN/KBrLHkZ5NeLhjzd hufge9jjPyjwMoeH9zGPs2REBwtMnFzLjs3Z98k/gcnpBoZV8D+xPC9OS54a1BhjoaKq iY2Al8qbI0weNJjt4PfsJ+yOyG6NjmQhNc9vWWrSYqvIIpGFdb10fmRc97swMRjQIrdg TcJtjMAfxEvmztAoZ0E9ii6aK14id4ObevZe08AsB/Q7jNVwICRDcxt7cqSJdg0a/sWA 1Fxc42VbxuBXDR1MCWaZDGjaBk+TCfvBUIoNtGIR2tu0NpjZsnJv/9ukFKWqfGiUXmDH XHVA==