Re: [OAUTH-WG] SPOP: Code Challenge Discussion

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Wed, 03 December 2014 12:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:09:59 +0100
From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] SPOP: Code Challenge Discussion

I just looked at the IANA consideration section and I noticed that there
is no policy defined for adding, or deprecating values from various
registries, such as the code_challenge_method.

So, you can essentially decide about how easy or difficult you can make
it for yourself.

I would think that 'Specification Required' would be appropriate.
You can copy the relevant text from
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-11 and adjust it accordingly.

Ciao
Hannes