Re: [OAUTH-WG] Oauth Server to Server

Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 18:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/w0+k81ouE5n/+I0QLjSjDSdJMQizyYU+e3b6ACXbWU=; b=bzfLIWdntSVX6xgTgha5YoNA1+xtU51cXQsSjT26/GcQz2OJ47p7MLHmnJjcjt3isR l3bBgIWdzMcF87kuvS4txfQ9m2E2YEtDD9WV+D2U9ZKVZWgmpx/KtdB04CHoNXHD//vG 7nMt4WhKjaIDYl6VgmtxPAVT56s5W/KHYdnsxez3w9342K88YOqcYC9mRnK0TC48vVdY +JeIElYbuqxvQqAnPkBx1LjCEaTIJWX6D9Te0qCslVWHFNrAhAKdGRVN3k/U1tCLdL4v Axp4UHWPnQSgC/i3K9JWfNXsxALaOuBnPK70P2I0aF85XDd0pLcKBYivpwzgGWtF7qWp 4Mlg==