Re: [OAUTH-WG] MTLS vs. DPOP

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 07 May 2019 17:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DExUIVhLdiArxwxJ0NmQk4sZz21SX2YmVeGp5M7H3E4=; b=F8dfafWsQ8IUZdNcKmlmJQUrKRECKuHP1SMajP+csnz33qBo2qHhGSImvepNUmt0Cv 91sWKZqzRDu+NQWGd+EDVF41HtpljhPOS85U+uq2f/pZd2Ccp26184yyORbyL2kzN/gL y//Qxc0ZYzbMZMa5H2nUPAKhA97tmHqngnLxuo7N4qeBdBAH+kbp4fJNx431shgSdZgz RieU1xXc7VP2N1QIy23TTQmw3O0FipEFXDIs4TBzdQbED8QVxx+RQDJ/GEUYIxqDcShK CkIw3cqbwnpuMTyB7bp69WtF/51v6YPkxITeb+ujU0iV6r1w/l9D30zM3MYD8N3sCK10 oo4Q==