Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory to Implement & Interoperability

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Thu, 08 December 2011 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1323360238; bh=cNaAcdpocy/sMUWoV0mxZGCEl4+WE2UF+XPsRUNNiD0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Ohg8+/FHKmDFw7vrW3HUugzFgXvPPdSJTz2scu3UXcl3Kg8VyioJf7Vh8tc0at4iI3PEzuhWWk/TNuaVl//jgCNmpFil4/F0m7amRpl4jHDIUuDTVIvRqzNyap/hNyoh1DsS1lUWrZlJEgaF4RpYJHk+rUrVb7F33p7Tno7LGvQ=
X-YMail-OSG: coQolEQVM1mybShBd.TFTJb.Wb8.2D1ejdlC5hnJsoXW3E2 HjGsYuYB6vKgXIuwjbzNn743pf40e4fVIg6HBBtEJ8i3VPMBmY3Mjl.TC0ZY JlgUHW018fuVvgvSFfJUg6fgGJVCd7D01l._61rG52jlq9qv0akYmXLFI2EB hNUpMfs9rdmsIay4sui8oOq4WTY2c1rhaipFl8.PCN__kCPRr.4rp4WWYREk md33NH9boW5ZQYYsyicIrjjVnHvHUUCSZbXSMu6mE3hd7BC0p8oXGhhmCzwW ekHzViWehoQN.ooTA8aJbnoTw65vIuoLzxFteTJGTdZAO.6Co7O5.ReTIseJ MsQonZdfVAlceGOVGvuCw7n3yknqf3qnmQkWhCkwklg._U_ErrGpTnmFI6Jw wOS_v_KLQMhA27A--