Re: [oauth] draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt and OAUTH Extensions in the Charter

Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com> Tue, 17 February 2009 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hUsBRoqeV8gVNW72UITghSTETg0I6T3rU2AuN4Rj0Cs=; b=vQKV+yqGQ9zi1fLmIE0hrmwqqcuZeXEfc4UWdi1MF31LuyKAASEfch0tQIj9a2ahn8 GcYiWFx9G5UhSh7h/HtwFYjiU3l0E6d+/6NwHetLqxKa9FlLhAlVVol8va28uniPGPQ5 rbLkON5chuDTceyOitxmfiCbKh+FLblmIjOwo=