Re: [oauth] draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt and OAUTH Extensions in the Charter

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 17 February 2009 23:40 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:44:00 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [oauth] draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-00.txt and OAUTH Extensions in the Charter

Sounds good. I'll see if we've the cycles to get a -01 out (and
totally agree that -00 is missing an important applicability
statement - we did however submit -00 in the 10 minutes before
the MSP deadline, hence the omission:-)

As to milestones, yes, I'd prefer that the charter have a
milestone for draft-ietf-oauth-mobile-00 being 3-6 months
after the WGLC on the base spec. But I can buy the idea of
just mentioning the topic and re-doing the milestones after
WGLC on the base spec.

Stephen.