Re: [OAUTH-WG] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-27: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 10 October 2014 21:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5zZfSuoIrCvWM62il/AIZiq0XssF3KSzPBMpDcp/PdY=; b=LcKFCreKzHsqE5An60ywtb5Zf7EpSjhMFuPJ/qeS1goB9/sEhZTZjinaKby+/XpYD2 AnjHZrrGo3Zee0emYaalGfrbF8RjrnmFj36lms+WhQTiTZoEwm45Z1dxPKbtwvM3gJaB QbfOL5c2iJPzFTAN/nOONlq064vZrkMkIltcHVmdHMdCcd/dTFV3RFPvFegClDIAaCpv qEp+/9ANgqbQ/fdOs6GUn17pQE6qE5clhqRFP0JHsGHyqOlh0CcLBedILQHLtYx15DzC O1rTbVYaYCO/2t592hNjVMBc6yCaX4qtzEc4iNWK5ELsHjdfYw6/i7KIS1xqBJdXtvTs Djbw==