Re: [oauth] OAUTH Charter Proposal

Hubert Le Van Gong <hubertlvg@gmail.com> Mon, 02 February 2009 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=P1MsBvV8FPDdy9745kFAsuV7yuzfd4+uqEyUra2HNpE=; b=LsuKRuro2hAoq97NbEGqR9I+8rsWJngaMthZ3Gts2iee2wF+f/q0hXSuh4wkGsM+d1 0I5NiRc/Jc40Mn4lO7f8IgODs0QSwOx+lXewDap0qtS8uKWhRHUv+aWZz7QDL1Js1MbV vm8S4vr/ikttjF3tBAwV8fL/Zg3CUqVlFnGIQ=