Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration: IPR Confirmation

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Wed, 16 July 2014 11:45 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:44:48 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: Justin Richer <jricher@MIT.EDU>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration: IPR Confirmation

Interesting background information. Maybe we should then extend the note
Mike provided to also clarify the relationship with the UMA work (both
in terms to IPR, copyright, and attribution-wise).

It would also make sense to state the relationship in the introduction
to highlight the compatibility, which I believe is a big accomplishment.

Ciao
Hannes