Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-bertocci-oauth-access-token-jwt-00

George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com> Thu, 04 April 2019 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1554393053; bh=Fuxka0SlO1tuZMxb0Pmu673Lujemo4c3gGounXaVLNg=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ZfU03DvknaYmKdkS60tq2JiA3a1Fe7t6IRJi1JnCVEW2wmMsaWJw7TUkOr9jUvcCvtIw2QJJ47Xef1+BrpmGLRcx4BH3d7oFPJj9k6mR+U8wfGNHarAte9tQxdS0xPg0tC0bH3/USL8kSHkqsptbO/mAlSz0ZH+0mzN1+wgP36IYX84GRKz6dSakipNdfiH6qFK0Po56geI3o0P15v6xBcqNALpaMDZtxQkhj8CpOwvvdOQ4bVcWnhSsFHO4N26dlccZpbkYVEy8GonDIkAVZUXkwEvYFj9ejqNknqdzdDxaGWUAmVtuWcqfIaZ49QEp548I5pLos9Kc7O893qemqA==
X-YMail-OSG: 306pqM4VM1lj9pF22KaErZdcO2qMSmxcG6uA.Av_lP4YbqN4rajHyEFmJrqWvhh LghR66VGjSURAsf5z8hYsWYanKasSHf2rkctHtjZpxsxryEJ0e2VIbs.xoeO2fFlY_0OnIkAxckO 7t5B1akGtZRBI63W4DhIIEFuS.PZceoSpftJ_L9iyNEwkgUCmmsZBRam2tMUx2b7yutUB2geS9LK zHR.wkNo0SKqR6yBLDpVrF2VtZuzPHD7RgQkoTFK9I9iDGGCeXFnQTxLfkO_Ily6wu.kgPQewegq vYxuGVk3oh87IwlKWpeEYj0ziGFHLe.ftxzxiKxSxf_nYu7C_UaNjEZWNExx6NCS5VaCUevbo8vM 62vIA1XQ3CrXFocF1vEeWQ45tcHMXv9jxoW_lpKNerSQFU07TT8Gy8V3LrM4PbryoZH8BRuFy5uj SGdnpuqq6JD8wIViT5gu7wXwDAyjUbpBAiIvHkNOa_KyCsookG0kEC48wDStRSGTZrR5f08O2yxt tS5updaTCv9DxnuEC.fJlT5Y_abnb4Lxt45sd4ec_bQxDiu5UAggE2w7UzN4oyzNhV7tmyCKdp7u MqvXznBDvRa7vQRcCjMMx4XRBHIbk4QB8XqIUI8bfxWh64O3Dx2qAgGIPsTLLT53GPsGOOZ5wHea NV8GRQDUrLaSC83MruJ.AOigIOzzcGevKNx2QFXZUqPh666.AI1RKQdgIbqPMkG02PrIWCK5FInq uTkvwlJkSbxWKjGC.MyrpkWtSPuUfN.GAz7957S1Lx7N56F0ozoPGI51sRQDibaO0VPl1UGX7zIx ovYVPCAneGaeV2XwQgNoHufrAPu6122rqqlQhWveVPgmVFJVhipsB1Q9ihznKB0fmupUSyduMO2h _Y5513OwrS28QVZDMd_.4YOcigbTY7TXi9.vdn5fP8QSDV_ede1e76UleB.xIbaiotH6FO7BP5z0 Mc3Xz5KdclwkulCN3.uNRcZ.EC0DXDBvXrx2Otd0zoSuhcphxgi1p3wRxs_Gpteed4ddv4IwViP. Az3vAoCf6KtxO0SOVKS9us0jWmJ8lYVWwlwOa1KJ4f9esuFaXWE_SXRX6XMymyNcrvfoHNxiSzLN XE.RC5gjJeGIwbg--