Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-bertocci-oauth-access-token-jwt-00

George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com> Wed, 03 April 2019 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1554324523; bh=UwsVwuMA8q7HfeQHdrRWUduhNVdCIB9D6l8N/x+trSQ=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=j6FU04dVZF26ZN0TtFIvzYfcjN6acf6gavwLw/2LdfNw0OED1fjN/1622hvxSO8pLgDBQ0XiCC6ZJdWG4lFm1BSdgtfbRp2DXO+BK2St5KH1IRJuMQ/+52NlH03EKiSpiBK3Nq8YqjSSN+Y37Zw+DiGxIiWLk62GVmc9fDx2n7jxOUX5NhVoPF7UXSxi8ZNY/0nFpDFswytVR2Tq7mzdF6KoCEVZJvF26CJa+aP/tImyRos9buaHsUPLANa1xnjGMTpI1GPZeYIqmFBGx7Hx7PPm/fZkoR2OCHfw9E5BvS56fGsQvEj2cxyogg975B4G+D1Tc8R4d0uen0Lii7+xIg==
X-YMail-OSG: O_CTEwMVM1nhLPC8KuMvMASxy3hAPAeQJNRa6IWjzPTswzpENogDgsKXLIPumaU f00Ha0SAF0j2FL2EtRF0XDO3xGi3uBTHcWcuWW.OmzhlUX9JJkANWbX3xr37JRpaXFyCob10cJdb iwuKp6V2SAhnx78OrlU1pw4wGVNxBQ_Ob2u4rpV7UoJe6wfeVWcvMLaH4MopgUxVq473Hf6TknD8 BxcZfQgrOdQNBlx0LiIHyPldXumJMawT.UxOiCcda1kWwOc6DRE799IMIfIEibruPCi0MnfRq_3f GuBAk13iIyVOIECs2.I5UbaYi7SV3xwbeXVjQoc3PQAVtKbF7CEas4rw1um4BAP6MSMKAhGdQLT3 dsKFmHJqV1GeW0wdXVMaqW5jNUmzifstdV3sj535DeoSdMjG4VxORqeoTh9t0L2xIZHLOn_sYMJx zEg1ET7q8qsgSAPoYI_2konDOoXY.l3PMx12fP1i.h6GH_wj9vD8U9.2bnZMAGi84c5Jg24gW5Pw LwQ80e537urUo_lnS0ZfhENjVvqX4YhjIoE.jUTgsVzYPSQnuiWQPCMdIok6Y6aKxO4QvtIZX2j9 qzhpEQx0p6T..A8N8.imXh0RaWtQXALNh16xfX8ZnRxTgIWwPhjqz7F1DA9PJTy8iYLPluRtzixx LaSvKIcY_jZc.zDa3ELQKlupxa5m5k6cD4r4kQKBOPAFvVgRd3rQMZhUkhrEiwuL0drw.IuhLcqw Jxs2VfB53VeCnMTZ1PsQBICUOKKebXIXwLsneREQNSHZYGHjXvWbDJZ4DyX9NYbU.vJriqcWlNSR aA5_dY90ekoa6C7Ehy9OyDXwJ.2.v.HehVEET2a7D6qN02LNGuMqntsHo64KbPQ389VpzJ.kASe2 BC17lCed286DLIi85Mk5_8KQ3mU44spiRb.P92R5ZnKxuFEzhAMr6ZDYixy7BbysoN90D2HZuxOb .KD_73V3Q6POSueNP8fIN7KezqFv3TthpO.8BcNCiggbd4EkP4BjOyZ3qGO5ara4jCtFnXl5ozal O4nHyWC924p5qxsQycXDWcOhQL.rmV2XEZKyQwuhHSRGbpo1sv0X8LA5ub9L86f8.cb.ypB9UuA- -