Re: [OAUTH-WG] Fixing the Authorization Server Mix-Up: Call for Adoption

Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com> Tue, 01 March 2016 08:51 UTC

References: <56C7702B.2000401@gmx.net> <BY2PR03MB442E9BF84AFA890378C5116F5A00@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <56C77D92.5050203@pingidentity.com> <88DE9988-2CDB-4206-86CE-E7EFF93FB27A@oracle.com> <CAAP42hD96u0Nepdo8YcHeXEo2v1Mo=a_Zo4OcS9ppu7rU-=8Ag@mail.gmail.com> <56C8360C.8010203@gmx.net> <BY2PR03MB44257DFC0BD58DC443A5BB3F5A10@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <56C83EEA.8000306@gmx.net> <BY2PR03MB442B1EFAAB9911D5569A833F5A10@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <56CC21CB.7070404@connect2id.com> <56CEB0A6.4050500@gmx.net> <CA+k3eCTeAULzW+JQ0P2i8sx=+uxMKjgemaPwKKSmr0_F7MXE6w@mail.gmail.com> <56D1E7E7.7070200@connect2id.com> <C2D34CC8-7B4F-4287-A8EE-F84472B9C4F1@ve7jtb.com>