Re: [OAUTH-WG] Fixing the Authorization Server Mix-Up: Call for Adoption

Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com> Wed, 24 February 2016 12:40 UTC

To: oauth@ietf.org
References: <56C7702B.2000401@gmx.net> <BY2PR03MB442E9BF84AFA890378C5116F5A00@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <56C77D92.5050203@pingidentity.com> <88DE9988-2CDB-4206-86CE-E7EFF93FB27A@oracle.com> <CAAP42hD96u0Nepdo8YcHeXEo2v1Mo=a_Zo4OcS9ppu7rU-=8Ag@mail.gmail.com> <1756F20F-CE42-4523-BE8E-450762D34697@ve7jtb.com> <05af01d16d4a$20230af0$606920d0$@nri.co.jp> <0CD2EAC7-A9B6-44AC-9644-7E20E345464F@ve7jtb.com> <C4BF8B91-EE3F-470B-9327-57CA401AA557@adm.umu.se> <36DCFBB1-F7CC-4EEB-AD73-C9D162AE58FF@ve7jtb.com> <CABzCy2DqGyHmbwQkip-7qrcH99OrjV5AA7gV7gEdgREiPqej3Q@mail.gmail.com>