Re: [OAUTH-WG] R: [SPICE] OAuth Digital Credential Status Attestations (typo)

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Fri, 19 January 2024 17:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705686612; x=1706291412; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=6BcV4hO71TN/lV2z7UE4ueaR6utJ+yj9bG1jwcTh/qk=; b=h61j9lICIbZw1Z7KKqd2mEilB2vqYQjtgCocU5AZgy97//aG7eAUDUiEA00Ta3QCmL lV3rbPjUvBfTuaAqp/ojMZx1fl2Exl3IApGGq9vFKQoVnlie4IBM0Afb1u5xdgqaYR74 Da3V9KMnSQAuLPBMJmHPh+G7KaRpeaxBd5h9mryKVj5uuj2sxmNZBzfDjevLO16w6uO4 T/ETzNTrU2XJGC/nICXuim6nIHUmqJOOVvZyyjriBb5qw2oFKICC55p4KycZdOcdX4S+ c2n6PAFcVkyFp883t89lBGSt86B3mNt+I3XDy4/vGg14QdoADeygzN0cZwyUdmrNBmBB 953w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705686612; x=1706291412; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=6BcV4hO71TN/lV2z7UE4ueaR6utJ+yj9bG1jwcTh/qk=; b=Q4olXOxbvdNYOR0QGSunUeGLWBwKEURlcV1+x3Ep7piImDMwVIuOOkOn9hwPuPbaAt e2xn6wNF2WJUHmSkNKDcdSSU2VKkrrmqDFl+TGZKZmAnJsv+ko7UnKwsIV2z6H5j06H8 sb9zEfbPnEleeSe0ykKjW5aCDuJtGiznsgdUOQ9/Iw3vs2Dthv1+ix5l54XKAjnUetT8 okhJHXJNz1dhrSmm8UFAEElqaIsN7K1pK73Ip3gRio+ePh6nAVyTYSeYQqhR5X9mI35l 46+UmmK/5rVz/M3GfW5s01svjc3o9WNhgwsHQwy+iy+SMi20Ykku+ye6bKH4XliJZ81m /Epw==
References: <CAN8C-_+5mSFAion-e4Ta6AZLVGadr7cdSWjw-UpnBvH9Z98ohw@mail.gmail.com> <05d901da4980$8c8021e0$a58065a0$@gmx.net> <CAP_qYy=Dh0wDJ1JwOkvLiRR==7ZJTH+oLtzSU=egho1L0===hQ@mail.gmail.com> <3a80e0ce-682e-e3c5-8f39-7f3731aa9c1f@free.fr> <a5a530c8-bf2d-1edb-8ba7-cb05b18ac151@free.fr> <CAP_qYymC=dWbVjQjQmJC7fFkQki5nN3D646TNCO8=JWXC-TOOQ@mail.gmail.com> <c1d7db80-61b6-629e-3ed9-6ed2065322db@free.fr> <AS8PR07MB7527985F6E29AF5620523D19AC712@AS8PR07MB7527.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <59401024-b4b3-054b-3b89-0f70f0e0400b@free.fr>