Re: [OAUTH-WG] R: [SPICE] OAuth Digital Credential Status Attestations (typo)

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Tue, 23 January 2024 00:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1705970515; x=1706575315; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=2ywgqG2C8WFVEmvoqCF5AgiHdv6UIe7VCKmv7iaQynM=; b=cO70Xk6dn0V9EsR2M0/+z5CG7tAfZJQuZIzvx+ffRAdLP3y2fQbumyockmMyZNnudp Kwomd+/qBBSv+AiwycJnjO7Rblr1+EQ3clqcIEHwYVJTlHvi0Fldm6heWTtkgkvS6FXo 4A47cCS8wz13Zgi2zxI690YH7SnQcfngW3Xg8KBqUpKNj/iWmxukRL/t8IbXiUc5lvht THQ/j+81Z5/fPSIgoxebG655Kfli3fsZ1tHZqVsaqoyv7FxdrYZmHMAKyrKsTA11lx8/ /wT23RIrqP5eGFPtyL41rZFZTvXYsAtDlLcqW74Q6YCaEQWd3HgbmItlm32It1tYwKq9 ihSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1705970515; x=1706575315; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=2ywgqG2C8WFVEmvoqCF5AgiHdv6UIe7VCKmv7iaQynM=; b=uG+SKCNxjKSdF8rZleWkDBQAkSV+JFq+ruY6eiV6XMxEZqxaqMKKbFa7RLpIXWCmCP VTBGb8VWjPAgRQrQIpH3w7/Wd11mdkHVF+MDy26BLHKqGzIUhLmiXiyLSjRfSSteHztH gzMXXcRPt6z/CfRN8d68HVywBeaHYp3mT3vZp286jLPUh9JeUfb++SgkdIkeIgtNr2Bq tFtZacf+YLX/wjxccKMywznV1MzodXuUY41CjYNM6hGxBjh6cSHdPydT4+ePbVfu/dk9 xVoIwTJox9ZOLDfSmkNNR/XdoTuBVB6cu6x4MCgIID/TagdJGN55tmGtC4o37q8WRXaJ oe8A==
References: <CAN8C-_+5mSFAion-e4Ta6AZLVGadr7cdSWjw-UpnBvH9Z98ohw@mail.gmail.com> <05d901da4980$8c8021e0$a58065a0$@gmx.net> <CAP_qYy=Dh0wDJ1JwOkvLiRR==7ZJTH+oLtzSU=egho1L0===hQ@mail.gmail.com> <3a80e0ce-682e-e3c5-8f39-7f3731aa9c1f@free.fr> <a5a530c8-bf2d-1edb-8ba7-cb05b18ac151@free.fr> <CAP_qYymC=dWbVjQjQmJC7fFkQki5nN3D646TNCO8=JWXC-TOOQ@mail.gmail.com> <c1d7db80-61b6-629e-3ed9-6ed2065322db@free.fr> <AS8PR07MB7527985F6E29AF5620523D19AC712@AS8PR07MB7527.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <59401024-b4b3-054b-3b89-0f70f0e0400b@free.fr> <CAK2Cwb5YwPu1A7nvcUx8ypBXGXaFjrEdCxs5rnpYhCegtnPNkA@mail.gmail.com> <77c6057d94ae5a342e9776d04dbc71bd@waugh.com> <CAK2Cwb6N0Dc4tY3qV_scbD7xTAnby+Lz0YdTkGFmnMTJeZ8uBA@mail.gmail.com> <96e1cbae391e6e1c60bc04e3ae58d62f@waugh.com> <CAK2Cwb7MAQq8O=CX8ffidHt-ptT5JKTqEjAFfP1P4W-KHaWZ7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAK2Cwb4eOtAR2e5zDYZ7g4N=18=DNdHuBzPPSCLOEPeR_e5cMA@mail.gmail.com>