Re: [OAUTH-WG] Lifetime of refresh token

"Nat Sakimura" <n-sakimura@nri.co.jp> Tue, 01 September 2015 10:08 UTC

From: Nat Sakimura <n-sakimura@nri.co.jp>
To: 'John Bradley' <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>, 'Donghwan Kim' <flowersinthesand@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 19:07:06 +0900
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Lifetime of refresh token

Right. I wrote “pseudo-authentication” because it does not qualify as authentication.

In another word, I am saying “DO NOT DO IT.”

--

Nat Sakimura < <mailto:n-sakimura@nri.co.jp> n-sakimura@nri.co.jp>

Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.

PLEASE READ:

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.