Re: [OAUTH-WG] native app support (was: Next draft)

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Tue, 08 June 2010 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=f73SMCIbwCj+eq2KlpB8qPEwsxW3hV8phC8BLXA+7s0=; b=F3zlXLzo9yBSj8Dm1dddiOVa/gEIea/vEKm/LxcmHd4eod2+GnP4bSGSCaKt5CGTtk p8nMvESeEBfMhwUXDOAIznBv1+7BiJ6Guf9hHygcXDJYXOdAxL+KZK7SWne49arq+Qdp QqdEr5p8l5yN01PLwgISay0VNSORbPdOxCruI=