Re: [OAUTH-WG] modifying the scope of an access token

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 16 May 2010 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1xKCw/OEW1gT9vzvujpFj/1uyTGo5p5BRtXdOKsBSLo=; b=h2O2FSOXQ/X7T5p0EP+qmC9qVWznnypGwonKH2FCSuT3Qd5NpsbzcCTqXzXu8/oJMv pDPToy7vhEq+kppzpxo2ROUgqfQZCdmp8eqL9M7osX+4U2YhsW+msZmH5eKu1bVFMCjb vrBeVAda6/rTtwBKz+pcyB6D639i9S4QZyEbk=
References: <6EAD60BF-4C6B-4F0A-8C1A-13DD3DD2B21E@gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3AB46E3A@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTikbUvqQLCvOAsY9d2CDdg9222xX9zwIEWmNA4RW@mail.gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343B3AB4712E@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTinSQpI4JX6_TVL4ZAI0oYSehKB9vEfQyZafggtM@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTiktDsVRfYoY2ArgM0VSLkNhMv5oadcX1pHq6j_Q@mail.gmail.com>