Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10

Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Wed, 18 February 2015 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1424276291; bh=XbTmUnfOrb8b5yyQobVXuHUcZMvk862de47nqsLgOBU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=JMYPRvmh8F1QjaaUo6C5DwOa6loR5OM+Vx+wpJwMG/o/iKRa6629S4FIGClyZqi+sFioAeERCXA34WZMpcdFaMDK9uxVCpsHZjJNAYTSQk0KWqUJf3VGXUAIofp4Pdq90bxnjN97CfkrZ0Qrj97rPVdbmseurgerMeRn3rmfDdor6jDh02TFMKZ454qY68USmCK9s3YFiCVGR0w/TNe3Vf2GfKRtRo8Xcp3wKBNXtSMEaKKZyUshdUAmB9ntZqiBa5l5EIFMpHPjBrQiOhkxFqto9zcAJ49Nc4MW73Mwc555eflG1R3qqGf5GxdDVXyr64slpUtMkgudwVKA7aE6Nw==
X-YMail-OSG: 1s4EHvQVM1nwCmAvDxqB.sari9Vm92L6j6HFDEMEHQpH09CExLpvqE_51RcFrnt TJrMENVkXTQ8d6RRcoEiJe0Im2ludDVnkk0wdJVDyhfwnY2XAvp1GzlIEZ5pcfjAinuRSPVyLNKt QBF06f3wXWZKySZRbF5mXEMJZOA.zFJJuqJ9vnKGZGhF1WTZST5lLCNYuhlxqHpIT3l7zGtxWb5K sDh4_TvyTtKvtb7A_wq.WO68P3yRvFok5iCfAgB.IVXoc8jZ7dJtkSbRiIK7WR114JzlTOa5fTU0 304Hvn4OSwpcylt0wBrm3H3ujz7kd_ZuTtFjeuRoS3N_aQyTwGGQ.8EeoXTq6ahkXL8zIG8G5L1h KLDLvQzZ1iAqdNqwPS50nZRN6kTXQ24wuG8fnt0xkE_tOUOk2A2.AiJ7cQ7yERYkExG4MadMt55v eAsD2RguhAjXMsLq3HU2tNzC6IzNZ2u4S7CDjUS4wLjVEpyL5aYmaiGngUtamCkKF1VTLha.iwsA 8ouahKl.77snBkiH2o6g28azVd.NbazSLWKRSS7DBTw--