Re: [OAUTH-WG] need advice on sign out after performing sign in via OAuth 10x

Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org> Thu, 03 January 2013 17:05 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:03:39 -0500
From: Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Adrian Servenschi <adrian@c4media.com>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] need advice on sign out after performing sign in via OAuth 10x

Hi Adrian,

This isn't really an OAuth question, especially since OAuth is not an
authentication protocol on its own. It is used by several authentication
protocols, such as OpenID Connect, Google, and Facebook -- which is
where your questions really lie. Thus, OAuth itself can't help you with
the sign out issue here and any answers are going to be more server
specific.

I would encourage you to re-post this question onto Stack Overflow with
the appropriate tags, such as "oauth", "facebook", "google", etc.

  -- Justin