Re: [OAUTH-WG] need advice on sign out after performing sign in via OAuth 10x

Adrian Servenschi <adrian@c4media.com> Tue, 08 January 2013 00:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=jI5E9SKxMnpyg+iEwKteYEFoNkMSBAcf3SoekKbsRUI=; b=gsmfKB9tXLtwjBQvsqf+Oea6mBOVPQIUKSYSIgfyxl4arUHZh772/gYpoQXtR5CkUa DzT7RcNnYkfFeYuVVCc8IMWytPnsZumZaLYRvgtHHkLMEFYXbAZ7brb1pT7KCD/IPE2Q eL/PEGTdzLk4rPGSX5H8y2yCItFeUp3YV8zoJ9eB/+h9TqaZLy2sBpoTnQjb3duvvrDq X1/CQOcsXFAO/LxQodIJri6mSaDBpMons9VPLQkjiZT0z/qaaqmj4tet+FmvhTL2XyZL kwPspp/MDhiaA/Thfu3GWGV5mxlamKfQxm60KkmHzy9AUirWNzIoUMriuqw2yGsm9+WF 9JAQ==