Re: [OAUTH-WG] Facebook updates to Draft 10

Olivier POITREY <rs@dailymotion.com> Fri, 10 September 2010 08:46 UTC

From: Olivier POITREY <rs@dailymotion.com>
To: Paul Tarjan <paul.tarjan@facebook.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:46:49 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US, fr-FR
Cc: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Facebook updates to Draft 10

Hi Paul,

Your implementation (and most other oAuth 2.0 implementations I've seen so far) are not using whitespace delimiter for the scope field. As I'm currently working on an oAuth 2.0 implementation for Dailymotion, I'm wondering why nobody seems to follow this part of the spec and use comas instead of whitespaces. Note that I would prefer coma over whitespace, whitespace have to be encoded and I find it a bit counter intuitive for this field.

Best,