Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04: a way of making code_challenge

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Tue, 18 November 2014 16:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=aXTEsUnZtwMIyxHH6hb2IpTxEoBnNpLqsHCcI05Xuwo=; b=KXveG/QZLfpX42qHloNX6McIVSHWr21wRQaJL42BqiHlJQgrP7msOh16k14dZ3OQRv Zb3MkAQwILRh82QKXOsCmmPPwtmyZ1wS7VmALodgjDYOtDW/3O1eF9FN+fkr9jRD67Jg qfgsq0FTtDfZm3Cmu4xkcFggUpUnlH6ZuKXxwbVvKcfz2JBUaqYuYYLgkqcpznTDCefM RkpwMmhlCktZsHlfDYboLBIVJcHJpADXotdG5bTM30mAU0JClW8ku0+fjtqfFZvk/YNb XawKeGUkK3Qhz2bNd+XEaw3wtqf4Zu3+IWJiO6qN3aZzyhnySN98Iht3E7Ngffp1FTO4 0agg==