Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04: a way of making code_challenge

takamichi saito <saito@cs.meiji.ac.jp> Tue, 18 November 2014 04:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sb5klU2Z6/J3ukcTye6dPn7IVVLYcXMhWURj8dy6HKM=; b=Eoj8x8af9sYb/Du0yQZMxVhvbFVie+Hi11+E1z8zj8KYJCWEOXYobNxZFcHh1EVvkK 0SPWhqdO47szrxtv1Ghqn0tTK1f41lYrMuCX6Pk87AxeXdWIqGuH4FejSuqcBdB2D9XX Itb4kcAvhz7zdvlziR2cClc7gAyrsRb6elXuQE3M3gmcaWNx05rt+B+VM88pxyuAypkj i+rC8H9CIexUFJsnjBe9Pa6ec9BgioCfA4DrdORqZmxuFgHNMgj3vGeHGiPLqL070gnE MEZBYqnJ30c06MiHBLZjLD0avlyC+y6YpUgBs7ZNI0vvaRP6L4MR6J5Z/75iFsFNqYzU mj5g==