Re: [OAUTH-WG] Error Encoding: Conclusion

Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com> Fri, 01 June 2012 02:47 UTC

From: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 02:47:36 +0000
References: <FADC0EB3-75F7-45E8-93B8-A9C3A07E2E88@gmx.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366516960@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAB_mRgMumU5qzEJF0KCWNCx+R4MAzVawiJGKj2YBpJFzrxkomQ@mail.gmail.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA20104B3A1@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436651E440@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <C306A031-C2F0-4912-8341-312DFF4973BD@gmx.net> <869336FE-0265-4982-B9DE-E2FAE06CD545@gmx.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA20105888A@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436652221D@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
x-originating-ip: [64.74.213.174]