Re: [OAUTH-WG] Error Encoding: Conclusion

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Thu, 24 May 2012 06:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+9/92vl6/dX/yVqScLMKm2A8rfnP0O0xoHmz8JSjG7w=; b=PbAXTe24rIJW+BEuREepB/G90Hlo4pRENv+c2ZCX3IjeGRb7CwFrU1LHqcaj3LT9yL NU4mKYwf/9N7oSDN8pbf/FL+tgKjp+WVUowz/PF3Lc09PaRwGxP9NMMrh0RgbHERssUP 1PZvR1JsmdBFUcZRqF042CJpbyMMS+MhBMVn0cPQV8VPfna0ii0bCAURAFlUhpLi6FZ1 /3g3mLzel2Vy83F/2Asf2Ez8VHzNUzmKAbSYdX+9M+nQUx46D6gYXt9ADLj15FcPBlTe Z0pudenPzimnjArgkaTpxIbyWUqudhpqZzcD9FK5VfZDBV8fDnl+55sOYdCs5a6jaIL+ bEUg==