Re: [OAUTH-WG] WG Last Call on the RAR Document

Dave Tonge <dave.tonge@momentumft.co.uk> Tue, 08 June 2021 10:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3BgxV803lF0ly0ApNnbPCz9UDNTOQ/hWExdrLY3hX6c=; b=f2wUL6I8cURIYCCcORYl4JIrXxIe1HIsoX2OBgu8b6utZmsbJAlNBxNXzos/fKVFZC x0hLN9sqQ6R6pPAKNzS52ojFypOD4iTorMbu4eChwcmqEfitr4yBqJRwJsxbCZiw/RiS 0X71/3Br/EG1DVAieKmXOXjtnL/7AFUJKZFCXkev/H644/EVOD+wNe1Mt90klUOJG+AV uOFhQwhNIepV2jDGpZtf5limr9YCh9zliwmtZjpiE/7BZPgqonNwnbE59h00jrRFXZ35 mG6O9RcwCrQPvoLtcB8JvYBBDbExlZurmZ/QyO/rtmEvTDNgB6uGlWqyTo7O1iiOAUN/ O7xg==