Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mail regarding draft-ietf-oauth-mtls

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 November 2018 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sD36WHIEQgIdY2bWR/ISsLIgF1QQyq1kQYHhfdf2dMI=; b=JG6gaU8nJ9Q2r331in75OXZ4HgDFDPxDtbzkWFyMDMS6xv3ayHMaOyBBweIrdpQalk SrhztlmAoUeoqfZ0rZP+soPtLf+rRLR2xOqlCOov+PV3Vyji8D8EYnFVLqcqjH1/OFf2 k0rF2+cy8kkPlAXP0Hc5unjHSGfTPRXvvvPCa+Uj+/Yr3wbtkfD2bP7mizfpqhz687f+ jvYLZ5b5CAVkMjqXauOikzUbrvsxTLjp7W7xjCjfn+wuhpxAREJy6gRjLdCvHUfvK3DC A4ZMhY+47rG5piHXQ5XkXTfYUh3leBeBVD3IsNbiPk4OdZ+bNaqZ2iiitRsCR3pzwUKQ VzZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sD36WHIEQgIdY2bWR/ISsLIgF1QQyq1kQYHhfdf2dMI=; b=mhH90n9yfxidVYJHJxsl2UVxZqWPS5InOFSfKDAPbzJmXOuLrOpxvlyhWfjcfZFYG8 OamrjXJzLtXU1d+B+iLkZ4lEY08G2dqAFo7newfGlK2vPRts0Cd1Zhxp7tkBT6uaYbb+ G7W0CxgrrB/p8C2TFG89Q0hzQvY6J2n7rVKL+mcv7joXplQL/nPqWulF1MIUF9s8spPx q9I5aPGCQWhWZSiPlTOYaNW/52vg8TiGwbtquC1pnspO8HXlfVH0y8Kmp7gb3CwW/qSD PEefXGLhVUAB2foQZXigb5VF98n55JztIFr414+HXpgGUExIlivnzS150K3pScQWkWTE Farg==