Re: [OAUTH-WG] Issue: Scope parameter

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 19 April 2010 01:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=wJpvp3lCmXbqSFxIwfJKrvpDIUTRwIYa0ObPJFl6OwM=; b=B4FiK44kd/kF6rzbAvv5JJ1LEYZR0ukCbSTprAMwOM1zigTF1WvX7dHnLUdYRTAwoj SaE3Ds59LeziEtXncn/TT+Q3voEdpdML93OU+I1ya6/yfKWc7PvgVuc6LuT/Q/sxSl5C sSKPiGqwqZYfOhPkJj64b9YmNLp9V84IMvaws=